- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1.5 cups steamed or boiled green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh or dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tsp minced garlic (2-3 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbs Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs Braggs Liquid Amino’s
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp apple juice
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- In a sauce-pan, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms. Mix in the pop briefly, then add shrimp.
- Cook shrimp 3-4 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Add green beans, and rest of ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over quinoa for a little more bulk!
Got this recipe from My Healthy Dish, she has great recipes!