- 1 full filet (8-12oz) Tilapia (pictured is a half filet)
- 1 fennel bulb. Mince the bulb (white part). Set aside fronds for garnish.
- 2 oranges
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 bunch asparagus – See my Roasted Asparagus Recipe for this
*Here’s my lazy / bachelor go-to cooking trick: I “roast” things all the time on Broil setting. (The proper way to cook things is high heat for longer periods of time, but on broil you can cook things faster! Muahaha)
- Squeeze one of the oranges over your tilapia. Let marinate at least 10 minutes.
- Set your oven to Broil: High. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle and/or rub each side of your filets with cayenne and paprika.
- Set your filets on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle liberally with minced fennel.
- Slice your second orange in flat rings and place a few on top of your filets.
- Put in the oven and broil on each side for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with fennel garnish (you can eat it – it’s delish). Maybe on top of quinoa and other veggie sides! Yum, yum.