Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
- 4-6 boneless skinless [free-range] chicken thighs or 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 giant Tbsp minced garlic, ~5-6 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp mirin (rice cooking wine)
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp grated ginger or 1/2 tsp powdered ginger, if you have it (doesn’t make or break the recipe)
- Mix all ingredients together. Stick chicken in and let let marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour before cooking.
- Turn oven on Broil High.
- Using a broiling pan (or make shift one by using just a baking sheet + cookie cooling sheet on top) stick your chicken in the oven on Broil High for 5 minutes on each side (total of 10 min, flipping half-way through).
- Voila! That’s my lazy-girl way of bbq-ing / cooking most things meat!