Makes 7 Taquitos
- 7, 6″ Rice paper Spring roll wrappers
- 12.5oz can Chunky Chicken in water
- 2 large eggs, used separately in the recipe
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced (4-5 cloves)
- 2 Tbsp peperocini, chopped
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Line baking sheet with foil and oil lightly with olive oil so taquitos don’t stick.
- Set aside rice papers and 1 egg. Mix together all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Prepare rice paper wrappers as directed one at a time and add about 2-3 Tbsp of your stuffing mix in a line down the middle. Then wrap tightly. Set on baking sheet.
- Beat the remaining egg and brush the tops of of your taquitos generously.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool before and remove carefully so you don’t tare the rice paper.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole!
|Nutrition Per Taquito|
|Calories:||84 kcal||Sodium:||358 mg|
|Carbohydrates:||2 g||Sugar:||0.5 g|
|Protein:||15 g||Cholesterol:||87 g|