- 1lb tomatillos = ~4-5 tomatillos
- 1 avocado
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if you like it spicy, keep a few seeds in)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (~1 cup chopped or large handful)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, juiced
- pinch of sea salt
- Put everything into a high power blender or food processor and blend until consistent.
- If you don’t have a high powered blender, chop everything as finely as possible and put in your regular blender… blend and scrap sides down until dressing is creaming and consistent.
- Use as a dip or dressing on everything! So delicious!
Inspired by Primally Inspired