Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo Friendly, Vegan
Makes 7 small cookies
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup oats, old fashioned
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice mix (or just 2 tsp cinnamon)
- 3 oz semi dark chocolate, melted over double boiler
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line cookie sheet with Al foil and grease lightly with olive oil.
- Mix pumpkin puree, oats, and spices in a blender. Form into small balls and put onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for about 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate over simmering water in double boiler. Drizzle over cookies when they’re done.