- 1 cup coconut milk, your choice fat content
- 3-4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp almond extract
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp organic cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 tsp organic ground ginger or freshly grated ginger
- Mix coconut milk and honey together well – you may even want to heat them for a short amount of time (~20 seconds) so the honey can become homogeneous with the mixture.
- Mix the spices and almond extract in, so everything is mixed well.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Let sit for 2-8 hours (basically overnight) until the chia seeds become gelatinous and the mixture is pudding-like.
- Great for breakfast, especially on-the-go! So delicious and so many health benefits!